ecommerce marketing specialists
ecommerce marketing examples
A Nottinghamshire-based school furniture manufacturer. They now have a full ecommerce website with SEO services. We also completed email marketing, direct mail and telemarketing activities for them, as well as some press activity and event management.
- A national butcher selling gourmet meat through ecommerce. We work with them specifically on digital marketing methods such as SEO and email marketing, and also got involved with PR for them. See case study
- We work with a premium flooring reseller who previously had a brochure website but wanted a larger online presence. They now have a new ecommerce site and we are working on marketing this using most of the skills from our diagram below. We have secured a regular 2-page spread in a high-net-worth magazine for the next four issues.
- A supplier of luxury gifts for both corporate and consumer clients. We worked with this company from the start, creating its corporate identity, designing and building the website - firstly as a brochure website and then developing the ecommerce side - and then helping with the initial marketing of the business.
- An industrial supplies company based in Derby but wanting to extend their Midlands presence to new territories. We have built their ecommerce site and are currently working on other aspects of marketing to drive their business forward.
- Working with a London-based ecommerce business promoting the site that they had built but didn't know how to take to market. The site sells men's gadgets and toys. We are involved with lots of social media, site upgrades and online PR.
We employ all of the marketing skills and services that you would need within your company to form a full marketing department; so that you don't have to. These include marketing consultants, graphic designers, website developers and telemarketers, whilst our consultants and our support team are experts in organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click), email marketing, PR and event management. All - or some - of your marketing activity would be outsourced to our agency at a fixed monthly fee.